Monday, September 29, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookie


How could I forget to post this little gem of a cookie recipe! This recipe has bailed me out more than once in my life time...lol

Simple, true, yummy, smack dab delicious and I might add -- unbelievable cookie recipe for the mom who forgot it was her turn to send cookies!


Peanut butter cookie


1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg


Mix the three ingredients together. Roll into one inch balls, dipping fork into sugar each time you press the dough with the fork criss crossing each time.

Bake in 350 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes, cookies will harden after they
cool, so don't worry that they are soft after you take them out of the oven.

Best peanut butter cookie ever! There have been many a school mornings when I baked these cookies while the kids were eating their breakfast, and
made it just in time to put them inside their lunch boxes!

Perfect for moms
who forget to do this the day before!

3 comments:

CarJax said...

Love it! This is the recipe I use for Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. Take the cookies out of the oven and place an unwrapped chocolate kiss in the middle and press down a little to set. So good both ways!

CarJax said...

Hey Chris, I just saw where you made the pie crust. Cool! I'm glad it worked out for ya. Have a great day. Hugs, Jax

CarJax said...

Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that if I don't have chocolate kisses standing by, I use the top of an extract bottle (like one of those small vanilla or almond ones) with the lid on and I use it to make a dent in the middle of the cookie. Then I fill the dent with 5 or 6 chocolate chips (remember this is after the cookies are done cooking). Anyway, it works great.